A professional organisation founded in 1993 by professionals, for professionals who practice across a full range of health, beauty and aesthetics fields so that they don't have to join multiple professional organisations which can be costly.
* Free to join for life, and based on individual qualifications and merits.
* Provides an up to date professional public register of practitioners who are trained to national occupational, health, safety & hygiene standards. We also maintain a Register of Practitioners with a Statutorily Regulated Qualification. These can be identified by the initials RPSRQ after their names. This means that they possess one or more statutorily regulated qualification that has been awarded by an Ofqual regulated awarding body. Examples are, but not limited too; named qualifications awarded by ITEC. IHBC. IIHHT. VTCT. C&G. HNC/D. BA. BSc. MSc. PhD degrees awarded by a UK or other recognised body. These do not include qualifications under the Quality License Scheme (QLS).
* Provides a code of professional ethics & discipline.
* Provides Free CPD for member registrants.
* Promotes our registered members services to the public.
* Provides information and help to the public, other professionals and organisations with similar interests, providing networking opportunities.
* Lobby's the government on local and national issues which effect our member registrants and their professions.
* Provides an accreditation service for course providers who meet the minimum standards, and criteria for overall quality of educational service & course delivery.
* Provides discounts on services and products from our partners.
For more information and a application to join please email us direct